21 December 2011

Day 83

It seems the plumbers finally got productive. They were hard at work in the kitchen and master bathroom when I arrived this afternoon. I didn't make it back again at the end of the day, so I don't know what happened after I left, but there was definitely some photo-worthy progress. 
Installing kitchen plumbing
If you look carefully, there's a lot of plumbing behind the tub. Difficult to see white tubing with all that white in the background. 
Master bathroom tub
Even more plumbing- hooray!
Mark was up in the bucket again working on window trim. Here's a red-trimmed window at the back of the house:
First floor bathroom window

Today we found out that our doors aren't even in production yet, which would explain why they haven't been delivered. It's not exactly pressing right now, but once the siding is up, it would be nice to be able to seal up the house. More details and answers about this tomorrow, I hope. 

No comments:

Post a Comment