28 April 2011

Update

One thing I should have learned by now is not to make predictions when it comes to time lines. I haven't; I'm about to make one.

It's been a while since I've posted, so I didn't want all of our fans to think that we weren't making any progress. Brock has been scurrying around behind the scenes taking care of a million things that aren't interesting enough to blog about, so I'll leave that stuff out. But here's the good stuff...as of now, we will be taking delivery of one (1) steel building structure on June 5. So there it is. In just over a month, you won't be able to keep yourself away from our blog; you'll be checking it constantly for news and pictures, you'll be signing up to receive our Twitter feed, and you'll be IM-ing your friends about it. Because this is going to be good. Stay tuned.

Ok, we don't really have a Twitter feed. But I'm sure that by posting this, I'll get flooded with requests, so I'll have to start one.

No comments:

Post a Comment