18 January 2012

Day 100

More of the same today. They finished the soffits, although the soffit trim is not yet complete. Then they did some corner trim at the back of the house, and started on gutters. 

The pictures are all starting to look the same, but bear with us. This is slow, tedious work, but it shouldn't take much longer. 

And speaking of pictures, I'm currently experiencing some technical difficulties related to Blogger (if you ever want to start a blog, talk to me, and I can tell you a million reasons why you should use a different format!), and I'm frustrated that some of my pictures have disappeared. If you're trying to catch up on past entries, I'll be replacing the missing pictures soon (for the second time), so check back tomorrow or the next day.

No comments:

Post a Comment